Thursday, April 26, 2012

ARTICULATED GALLERY 12



Just over a week ago on April 7th, the latest show I had the pleasure of curating opened at the Articulated Gallery in San Francisco. I had a few ideas of what would be my next show, but i thought that Marvelous Humans would be the most fun, and would be a great way to signal a break in my curating days. I’m not going to say I will never curate again, but I do have other projects now that will take more priority over curating. I am very happy with the art in this show, and the reception was a blast. A good amount of artists were present such as Glenn Arthur, Apricot Mantle, Robert Bowen, Peter Adamyan, Kelly Castillo, and Edward Cao. The artwork from the show is now available in the Articulated Gallery online shop, and you can also see some alternate images of the works over at the Creep Machine Facebook page. If you would like to see higher resolution images of the works, please feel free to contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment